[P2PSIP] Benoit Claise's No Objection on
Benoit Claise
2016-11-03 12:02:56 UTC
Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-p2psip-share-09: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-share/

COMMENT:

Below is Rick Casarez's OPS DIR review:

Section 6.5:
"Since stored values could have been modified or invalidated prior to
their expiration, an accessing peer SHOULD use a Stat request to check
for updates prior to using the data cache"

When considering security, and how this works, I would recommend changing
this to MUST or advising that the lifetime be set very low. A stale ACL
could allow access were none should occur.
Thomas C. Schmidt
2016-11-03 15:12:36 UTC
Benoit,

I assume your comment resolves after answering Rick.

Thanks,
Thomas
--
Prof. Dr. Thomas C. Schmidt
° Hamburg University of Applied Sciences Berliner Tor 7 °
° http://www.informatik.haw-hamburg.de/~schmidt Fax: +49-40-42875-8409 °
Benoit Claise
2016-11-24 15:32:52 UTC
Post by Thomas C. Schmidt
Benoit,
I assume your comment resolves after answering Rick.
Yes, thanks.

Regards, Benoit
Post by Thomas C. Schmidt
Thanks,
Thomas
Post by Benoit Claise
Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-p2psip-share-09: No Objection
introductory paragraph, however.)
Please refer to
https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html